BLIZZARD, developer of the Diablo series, has made a surprise announcement to its fans.
In March, players could play as much Diablo 4 as they wanted over two separate weekends.
Blizzard revealed that there will be a third beta weekend including changes made following fan feedback.
Changes have been made to both classes and dungeons and will be tested in the next beta test.
Many players complained of the monotonous dungeon design, where playing through them felt like a grind.
The new beta weekend will be open to everyone, even those that have not pre-ordered the game.
More in Diablo 4
Diablo 4 developers hit back against outraged fans over the ‘boring’ dungeons
Fans have hit back against Diablo 4 for its ‘boring’ dungeon designs
It will be available from Friday, May 12, 2023, 8pm UK time until Sunday, May 14, 2023, 8pm UK time.
The beta is available to try on all platforms that the game will be released on, including PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S.
The beta will give players access to the prologue and the whole of the first act, which takes place across Fractured Peaks.
You will also be able to fight against the boss Ashava, but the level of your character is now capped to Level 20 instead of 25.
Most read in Gaming
Fans slam Nintendo error that leaves players out of pocket
Warning for millions of Switch owners – your console could be at risk
Fans are playing Call of Duty wrong –these are the rules that will up your game
All 21 games announced at Nintendo Indie World April 2023
Legendary drop rates are also much lower this time to match the rate in the final game.
Blizzard has promised new enemy behaviour, and that there will be less need for backtracking in dungeons.
Unfortunately, your progress will not be carried over into the main game when it eventually launches on June 6, 2023.
However, your progress will allow you to unlock unique cosmetics for the full game.
Here is the full list of unlockable items:
- Initial Casualty Title: Earned by reaching Kyovashad with one character
- Early Voyager Title: Earned by reaching Level 20 on one character
- Beta Wolf Pack Cosmetic Item: Earned by reaching Level 20 on one character
- Cry of Ashava Mount Trophy: Earned by defeating Ashava with one Level 20 character
Written by Josh Broadwell and Georgina Young on behalf of GLHF.
All the latest Gaming tips and tricks
Looking for tips and tricks across your favourite consoles and games? We have you covered…
- All the video game releases in 2022
- Can you play PS4 games on PS5?
- All of the Call of Duty games in order
- Every Assassin's Creed game in order
- All the GTA 5 mods and cheats
- What are the Pokemon Go Eevee Evolutions?
- Everything you need to know about Roblox
- Who created Fortnite?
- Most popular Roblox games
- How to get free Robux
- How many people play Fortnite?
- Best PS4 games with free PS5 upgrades
- Who is the highest-paid Twitch streamer?
Get all of the latest PS5, Xbox and other video game news here
Source: Read Full Article