APPLE has launched its own music video channel.
Following in the footsteps of MTV and YouTube, Apple Music TV provides a free 24 hour live-stream of popular music videos.
The service launched on Monday.
It's different from Apple Music 1, which is Apples 24/7 radio channel.
Right now, its currently only avaliable in the US.
To access it, users need to go to the Apple Music app or the Apple TV app.
Those in the US should now see Apple Music TV as an option in their Browse tab.
The channel will premiere new videos each Friday at noon Eastern Time.
That means viewers can expect new content on October 23.
The plan is for Apple to be able to premiere lots of original Apple Music content on the channel.
On October 22, Bruce Springsteen will feature on Apple Music TV to promote his new album.
We have reached out to Apple for comment on when we might see the channel in other countries.
iPhone tricks to try today
Here are some of the best…
- Typing cursor – When typing, hold down the space bar to turn your keyboard into a trackpad, letting you move around words and sentences more easily
- Close all Safari tabs – To do this in one go, simply hold the overlapped squares in the bottom right-hand corner, and press close all tabs
- Delete lots of photos quickly – Hold down on a photo and then drag your finger diagonally in Photos to select lots of images at once, then hit delete
- Convert currency quickly – Swipe down from the top of your Home screen (or swipe left to right on an iPhone X), then tap in the bar and type a currency (like $200) and it will automatically covert to your local currency
- Check if you're due a battery upgrade – Batteries inside smartphones degrade over time. Just go to Settings > Battery > Battery Health, and check out the Maximum Capacity reading. Generally a battery is considered worn when you're down to 80% capacity. If you're below, you can buy a battery swap from Apple
- Move apps around faster – Hold an app until it starts wiggling, then (while still holding) tap other apps, causing them to stack so you can move them around easier
In other news, we reviewed the new iPhone 12.
Apple confirmed that it will no longer ship a power adapter in the box of its iPhones.
And, Apple recently unveiled the latest version of the Apple Watch – its cheapest smartwatch in years.
Would you watch Apple's music channel? Let us know in the comments…
We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online Tech & Science team? Email us at [email protected]
Source: Read Full Article