Mr Kipling sets sights on US market after exceedingly good trial in Canada

British brand owned by Premier Foods will head to stateside in January despite overall slide in sales and profits Last modified on Tue 16 Nov 2021 14.33 EST Mr Kipling is heading to the US in January with chocolate and salted caramel cakes after a successful trial in Canada. Owner Premier Foods announced the move […]

Hannity: Biden solution to US supply chain crisis is live with less and suffer in silence

Hannity: Biden, Harris historically unpopular as president talks down to Americans on economy ‘Hannity’ host slams Delaware Democrat for suggesting Americans don’t understand supply chain in crisis In his Opening Monologue on Monday, host Sean Hannity criticized President Joe Biden for demeaning the American people by suggesting during public remarks that they do not understand […]

US Counties With the Smallest Income Gaps

The United States has some of the highest levels of income and wealth inequality in the world. U.S. Federal Reserve data shows that the wealthiest 10% of Americans control $93.8 trillion, more than double the $40.3 trillion in the hands of the remaining 90% of Americans.  The income and wealth divide only appears to be […]

amitriptyline tablets for sale

(Reuters) – Deaths and infections related to COVID-19 have declined across the Americas for the eighth consecutive week, the Pan American Health Organization said, zovirax desciption adding that a very high percentage of hospitalized cases now were unvaccinated people.FILE PHOTO: People wearing face masks are seen at the Kazansky railway station amid the outbreak of […]

US Federal Reserve winding down Covid stimulus

Officials announces tapering of programme amid fears central bank may raise rates to curb inflation Last modified on Wed 3 Nov 2021 15.54 EDT The US Federal Reserve has announced it is winding down the massive stimulus programme it put in place at the onset of the Covid-19 pandemic amid fears that the central bank […]

US stock buybacks head for record in third quarter

Fox Business Flash top headlines for November 2 Check out what’s clicking on Total U.S. corporate stock buybacks are on track to hit a record for the third quarter as the U.S. economy bounced back from the global pandemic and chief executives became less fearful of spending cash. S&P 500 companies in recent weeks […]

Texas ports could help US supply chain, inflation: Gov. Abbott

Texas ports could help US supply chain, inflation: Greg Abbott Texas Gov. Greg Abbott on how his state could improve the country’s supply chain. Texas Gov. Greg Abbott joined FOX Business’ "Mornings with Maria" and argued if goods went through new Texas routes instead of through California ports, America’s supply chain and inflation issues would […]

US home prices are at a record high

New York (CNN Business)Housing prices are surging to new records with no end in sight. They’re being fueled by historically low interest rates — but also investors and economists’ belief that the housing market has a unique ability to support runaway prices. That’s the current state of America’s housing market, but it could also describe […]

60 vicodin a day

FILE PHOTO: A medical specialist wearing protective gear tends to a patient at the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) of the City Clinical Hospital Number 1, where people suffering from the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) are treated, in Volzhsky, Russia October 25, 2021. REUTERS/Kirill BragaMOSCOW (Reuters) – Russia on Wednesday reported 1,123 new COVID-19 deaths, buy brand […]