When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
- Casper mattresses are up to 20% off during Amazon Prime Day 2020.
- Last year, Prime members saved up to $360 on popular styles like the Essential Mattress (since discontinued and replaced with the Element) and Original Mattress.
- One of the notable deals is 20% off Casper's budget-friendly Element Mattress — a Queen size is now $476, down from $595. Our reporter recommends this model for stomach sleepers who sleep cold and prefer a firm mattress.
- For more buying advice, check out our guide to the best mattresses and our reviews of the Element, Original, Original Hybrid, Nova Hybrid, and Wave Hybrid mattresses.
- Check out more Amazon Prime Day coverage and the best deals to shop over here.
If you've been wanting to try out popular bed-in-a-box brand Casper, Amazon Prime Day 2020 is the perfect time to make a move. Today through October 14, select Casper mattress styles are up to 20% off.
One of this year's notable deals is a 20% discount on Casper's budget-friendly Element mattress, which replaced the brand's equally affordable Essential model. A Queen size Element is now $476, down from $595, which means you save $119. Our reporter recently tested the Element and thought it had outstanding edge support, great motion dampening properties, and a firm feel. It does tend to trap heat, however, so keep that in mind if you run warm.
While the biggest discount on Casper mattresses this Prime Day is on Amazon, Casper is also offering 15% off all its mattresses on its own website through midnight on October 14.
The best Casper deals:
Subscribe to our newsletter.
You can purchase syndication rights to this story here.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Reviews team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at [email protected]
Source: Read Full Article