When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
- Prime Wardrobe is free for Prime members, and it lets you try clothes on at home before you buy them.
- Users get seven days after their last item arrives to try on items at home, and you send back what you don't want to keep.
- It doesn't cost anything to have them sent, and return shipping is also free. You only pay for what you keep.
- Amazon also has a personal styling service, Personal Shopper, that's $4.99/month and will actually curate pieces for you to try on at home — like Trunk Club and Stitch Fix.
- Check out a full review of Prime Wardrobe here.
You can sign up for a free 30-day trial of Amazon Prime.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
You can purchase syndication rights to this story here.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Reviews team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at [email protected]
Source: Read Full Article